Thursday, January 20, 2011

1/20/11 diet status

~ Recap

Day 10 - 145.8

AM: Coffee, 2 TBS milk, Stevia.
Lunch: Shredded pork, lettuce, and tomato
Today I had a lunch meeting for our employee activities committee. They had tortilla shells with shredded pork and all the fixin's, but I restrained and just ate the pork (not a meat choice ON the diet btw), lettuce and chopped tomato and a water.
Dinner: Chicken, asparagus, wine, WW bar, 2 string cheese, 2 pieces wheat bread w/cream cheese

Yeah, do you see what I did there? I OVER ATE.  I let my cravings get the better of me and ate bad things. haha
But, the scale didn't move!  Also, I made 36 chocolate cookies for my 4th graders Treat Day tomorrow and didn't even eat one. Go me!  It was tempting, but I restrained. See, I have some will power.


Day 11 - 145.8

AM: Coffee, 2 TBS milk, Stevia.
Snack: Chinese cookie - A coworker offered me a tiny cute square Chinese cookie.  I felt bad declining (cuz hello!  It's a cookie) I'm counting that as my carb for lunch.  It has sesame seeds on it.  Yum.
Lunch: Spring lettuce, rice wine vinegar, apple, chicken
Dinner: TBD
I have to pick up Paula from volleyball practice tonight at 7:30pm.  Normally on late nights I'm better and don't overeat.  The more I'm in my house, the worse I am.  Heh. 

I drank much more water yesterday like I hoped I would.  I'm going to do that again today.

No comments: