Thursday, June 25, 2009

Lame Update

I haven't been much into posting lately but I'm around. This past week I've been dealing with a lovely case of the hives. Possibly brought on by some bug bites but we'll never know for sure. Being itchy is no fun.

Work is lame. I go to work to live, not live to work. I have a micro-managing manager. nuff said.

In addition we're doing a huge system conversion over the weekend, which will no doubt going to create havoc for everyone.

Saturday I'm throwing a luau party at my house. My birthday is on July 4th but I'm not really celebrating my birthday. I just want to have a partay! We always go to my parent's house over the 4th of July weekend. Their community has a lake, boat parade, fireworks show and bike parade for the kids.

The girls started summer camp. So far so good. Both enjoy their teachers and have met friends.

We camped over Father's Day weekend. Mt. Madonna is a great place to visit if your looking for a woodsy place with lots of shade. Hiking was fun too and they have white deer.

Sorry for the lame (my word for the day) update.

No comments: