Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 9 HCG diet

Recap ~ Starting weight 151

Day 8 - 146.4

AM: Coffee, 2 TBS milk, Stevia.
Lunch: Green salad (mixed spinach w/spring lettuce) with chicken, a few cucumber slices (not supposed to mix the veggies btw) and rice wine vinegar, 1 Melba toast and an apple.
Dinner: Chicken, asparagus, 1 Melba toast, wine and WW ice cream bar. I skipped the fruit for the wine.  Grapes are a fruit but not on the HCG diet list.  Whatever, I like my wine and my chocolate dessert. 

Day 9 - 146.0
Only lost .4 today.  After I got to work I had a movement that would have dropped my weight further. 
Hey, I count everything!

AM: Coffee, 2 TBS milk, Stevia.
Lunch: TBD (stayed tuned for updates)
For lunch today I'm hoping my cafeteria has fish I can have. Yesterday they had tuna which is a no no per the HCGdiet.com book. 
Dinner: TDB (stay tuned for updates)

Tonight I have a school board meeting at 7pm so dinner won't be until 8:30pm.  Also, last night I steamed 2 bunches of asparagus (1 bunch comes rubber banded at the grocery store, then chopped them into 1 inch pieces.  I ate some for dinner and have enough for a few nights. 

Breakfast:
Tea or coffee in any quantity without sugar. (One tablespoon of milk is allowed per day.  The all-natural sweetener, Stevia is great to use! (they added the (!) not me)

Lunch (I'm not going to type it all out but it says measure before you cook and all visible fat s/b removed, only grill or boil the meat)
100 grams of veal, beef, chicken breast, fresh white fish, lobster, crab, or shrimp. 

The veggies your allowed to have, per the HCGdiet.com book are:
One type of vegetable only to be chosen from the following:
spinach, chard, chicory, beet-greens (never eaten or heard of beet-greens), green salad (I think this must just mean lettuce because you can only choose ONE right?), tomatoes, celery, fennel, onions, red radishes (do they come in other colors?), cucumbers, asparagus, cabbage, (Any reasonable portion of vegetables is allowed)

As you've seen from my diet log, I've mixed up some veggies in my salad to add variety, but you're not supposed to. 

Also, for Fruit: 
An apple, orange, 6-9 strawberries or 1/2 grapefruit. 

Dinner
The same four choices as lunch (above)
Do not eat the same meat for both meals

No comments: