Wednesday, January 19, 2011

More of my unique HCG (not really) diet stats

Recap ~ Day 9 - 146.0

AM: Coffee, 2 TBS milk, Stevia.
Lunch: See picture below. That was lunch. Spinach lettuce with rice vinegar dressing, halibut, apple and 1 Melba toast, and diet Coke (not on diet list but was craving soda)
Dinner: Chicken breast (half), asparagus, wine and WW bar.
I didn't drink as much water as I should have.  I think Day 10 may reflect that fact.



 
Day 10 - 145.8

AM: Coffee, 2 TBS milk, Stevia.
Lunch: Shredded pork, lettuce, and tomato
Dinner: TBD
Today I had a lunch meeting for our employee activities committee. They had tortilla shells with shredded pork and all the fixin's, but I restrained and just ate the pork (not a meat choice ON the diet btw), lettuce and chopped tomato and a water. 

I'm really going to try and up my water intake. I haven't had a bowel movement today and I'm starting to be constipated in general.  Need to get this body moving! 

No comments: