I have so many things going on right now that bullet points have become my life. Below are things I'm doing, thinking about, worrying about, or need to do.
1. I'm not a millionaire. Damn it. The 24 super lotto tickets we purchased last week didn't even win $1. So much for 9/9/09 being lucky.
2. After school activities may cause my hair to fall out. Oh wait, my hair is already falling out.
I have Small child in Daisy's one a month and now cheerleading twice a week. Older child wants to do everything. Piano, basketball, volleyball, choir.
I have signed her up for church choir every Monday and now volleyball, which we don't really know the schedule yet. Once volleyball ends basketball begins. Piano is out. We don't even have a piano. Then she suggested guitar. I gave her a blank stare. Todd is worried because even in 3rd grade homework is taking longer. It should only take 30-45 minutes but he likes to separate the kids because they concentrate better alone so it's more like an hour or more. I'm not even home from work until after homework is done (smart ain't I?) so I can't help out much. We'll play this by ear and see how sports/activities impact school work, or more to the point, my marriage. Live and learn.
3. I lost another 2.5 lbs this week. I'm down in the 146 zone now. Woohoo! That's huge for me.
4 weeks until Cabo. I have got to drop another 5lbs or more. My friend who I'm going with is really pretty and skinny. It sucks to be around pretty & skinny people when you feel like a blob. Women, you know what I'm talkin' about.
4. I have a classmate from high school who is deathly ill. I'm not close to her but she's on my Facebook so I see her progress. I feel so bad for her. I really hope she recovers.
5. On Tuesday I participated on my first school board. I'm the new Secretary on our board. I had to type minutes like a mad woman. It was a little hairy at first but I found my groove. I had to go onto the Internet the next day to clarify some things I heard but didn't know how to spell. Gotta luv that Internet.
6. My husband, daughter's and my Oldest's BFF are camping right now. They had an in-service day so Todd took off work. I'll be meeting them up there after work. Traffic will SUCK. We're camping at a new campground (new to us) in the redwoods near Scotts Valley, CA. It's supposed to be a hot weekend so I'm hoping the trees and swimming pool work to our advantage. Also, this is the first time BFF has ever been camping in her whole life. I'm excited for her to be able to experience something so fun.
7. My cars brakes still need to be done. Where are the fix it gremlins when you need them? What was that movie with Jessica Lang where the little alien flying things fixed everything? I need them. Short Circuit I think.
9. I know so many people with birthday's today. New year's eve babies I think yes?
10. I wrote an anonymous letter to my neighbors about their barking little dog. It barks constantly in the AM when they leave for work. It's even woken us up. I wrote a nice letter so hopefully they take care of it. I can see into their backyard from my upstairs window. The dog runs around barking for no reason other than it's retarded. No offense to the really retarded people. Their yard is full of crap that it's like a dump back there. Some of my neighbors are totol pigs.
I'm done. Have a fantastic weekend everyone.
- ► 2012 (24)
- ► 2011 (39)
- ► 2010 (19)
- ▼ September (7)
- ► 2008 (149)