Thursday, September 3, 2009

Def Leppard ROCKS!

Yesterday I attended a Def Leppard concert. For those of you who are either too young, too old, or just live under a rock they're an 80's rock band. A Kick ass 80's rock band.

In the mid to late 80's I was 16. I had a power blue '66 Mustang with a kick ASS stereo system and gold Enkie rims. Guys asked me if the mustang belonged to my boyfriend. HA! I loved to play Def Leppard and blast it to annoy all the cars around me. The base in their songs is hard and so awesome.

Last night I rocked OUT. There was a small bummer because the lead singer had laryngitis. You could still hear him but his voice sounded raw. I was just thrilled he didn't cancel on us.

So, too all you Def Leppard fans I say this... Gunter glieben glauten globen

1 comment:

Twenty Four At Heart said...

Def Leppard ... there are some memories! : )

Pour some sugar on me ...