Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The stress level is high

For some reason, specifically today, my stress level is high and I have a migraine headache to show for it.

My job insecurity is the cause of my stress. 

Will I find a new job within my current company? Will I spend this summer home with my girls? Will I find a job in September after summer is over?? 

These are all pending questions at the forefront of my brain making my brain hurt. Literally.

Today I filled out a profile for Monster.com and per the request of one of our top HR recruiters (who I know personally as well), sent him my resume.  He knows lots of people in the valley and will kindly forward my resume on to anyone he thinks might be interested in me. 

Last Friday I met with a therapist who is helping me brain storm on what I really want to do with my life.  I meet with her again this Friday.  I like her. 

A week ago Saturday I listed 17 items on Ebay and sold 11 of them.  I re-listed the 6 which didn't sell and as of today sold 1.  I'm making money off of items I no longer use.  This feels good.  I plan to do more Ebay listing this weekend with some of Shawna's clothes.

I'm moving forward. I have a tentative plan. 

Still, my shaky future is looming in front of me.  I feel panicked some days.  Today is one of those days. 

No comments: