Friday, May 15, 2009

Germ germ go away....

Warning: I'm not a happy person today. I'm negative & annoyed. Why? WHY?!?! Because I have a sick child AGAIN. Every two weeks I've had a sick child. Not the same child, but a sick child. My girls are kind enough to rotate. Paula sick week 1, Shawna sick week 3, Paula sick week 5, Shawna sick week 7 and so on and so on and so on. All. Year. Long. With different illnesses no less but always with a fever. Paula appears to get the germ first, then shares it with her sister. This is the ONLY time they ever share. One year they did get the stomach flu at the same time. That was fun.

Not.

People, I work full-time. Read that again. Full-time!!! How many days off do you think I get a year? Even if I had endless days off, which I don't, I do not like to spend my days home with a sick child. And the worst? A child who is border-line sick. You know how that goes. They're too sick to go to school but not sick enough to be a zombie in front of the TV so instead they demand your time, energy & entertainment.

Totally annoying. ANNOYING.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I. feel. your. pain. :)