Friday, February 22, 2008

owie on my eye

I have a bump on my eye that is an inflamed something or other. Today when I woke up it hurt and has hurt all day. I went to the eye doctor and he said I need to continue using the drops but more frequently. ugh! It's really irritating me.

It's raining again and will rain the rest of the weekend. I totally have so much laundry to put away. Thankfully our house cleaner comes today so my house will be clean, just not the laundry. Actually, most of the laundry IS clean, just to folded and put away.

My Grandma turned 92 this week. I can't remember if I mentioned that or not. My parents visited her and so did my cousins. She's doing well. Sadly her eyes are going and can't be corrected w/eye glasses. She's an awesome lady.

Todd works this weekend. I have a parent/teacher conference with Shawna's teacher tomorrow. Thankfully Susan is going to watch my girls for me while I'm gone. Then next Friday Shawna has kidergarten testing. I have to pay $40 for the testing! That's private schools for you.

1 comment:

kspt1999 said...

I hope your eye clears up. That doesn't sound like much fun at all.

I have the same folding problem.

Hope you have a good weekend!