Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Airline Crisis

We leave for Maui in a few weeks. We bought our tickets last year. Literally. Well, who do you think goes and announces their canceling all flights and claiming bankruptcy? Our airline. Grreeeaat! Thankfully Susan called me (They're flying with us) so we hopped on the 'puter and found new flights. Not as great as the ones I had before (no stops, great times) but, beggers can't be choosers.

We each also got news that we'll be refunded for the cancelled flights. Phew!


Now I'm freaking over all these airlines cancelling flights to inspect their planes for faulty wiring. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to be on a plane w/faulty wiring, but I also do not want this interferring with my vacation!


I'm holding my breath on this one folks. Maybe we can just swim there.




No comments: