Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My new phone

I’m connected again! Woohoo. During our last camping trip my phone, unbeknownst to me, got wet. It was behind the sink area in our trailer. We never got quite level so water from the sink ran down the counter. It apparently fried my phone. There was white powdery stuff inside the battery compartment. The phone kinda worked but couldn’t hold a charge. I was bumming. We replaced the batteries but that didn’t work. Finally, after a couple days of trying different things I told Todd I NEED A PHONE THAT WORKS.

I ordered a new one. I could have ordered a free phone since I needed to renew my service contract anyway, but that’s not how I do things. Why? I like the expensive stuff. I don’t even need to know the price of something. I automatically pick the most expensive. That’s my taste. I might not always buy it, but I pick it.

My broken phone was a Pink RAZR. I really liked how comfortable and light it felt. Pink is technically my 2nd favorite color next to green. Light green. Like celedon. Yes, celedon is a color. It was the color in my wedding. This time I ordered a Lavender RAZR. It’s SO pretty. I’m showing it off like it’s a piece of new jewelry to my cube mates. LOL I also thought that since they're both RAZR's that the accessories I had would work, including the new batteries we had. Nope. The new phone takes a different type of battery. Figures.

I don’t even use my cell phone all that much, but the fact that I didn’t have one TO USE, made me anxious.


Isn't it pretty? It's more metallic in real life.

No comments: