Wow! I received another award from Nanas Box. Thanks Angie!
Here are the RULES for the Award: *Mention the blog that gave you the award and comment on their blog to let them know that you have posted their award. You also have to list 6 things you VALUE and 6 things you Don't VALUE. Lastly, you have to pass the award onto 6 other friends!
Six Things I Value: (In no particular order)
1. My Family: I love my family. My parents, my brother, my daughter's and my husband. Granted, my husband can be an ass, but he's an awesome father. As my girls father I value him a lot.
2. Optimism: Where would we be without optimism? Todd, my husband, is a pessimist which bugs the crap out of me. I prefer to think positively. I like being around positive thinking people.
3. Technology: I value technology. I value all technology, medical and otherwise. If you've ever gone camping where you have to pee in a stinky porta potty, you have no heat and it's freezing out, or no air conditioning and it's blazing hot out & no running water, then your easily reminded about technology and how awesome it is.
4. Wine: I value my nightly wine beverage like nobodies business. Do not get between me and my wine.
5. Chocolate: Nuff said.
6. Friendship: I have lots of acquaintances and a small number of close friends. I value my friends, their opinions, their advice and how they enrich my life.
Things I Don't Value: (In no particular order)
1. Rudeness: To the people who find it okay to be rude to other people get a life or get off my planet.
2. Disease: Thanks to technology we can cure many diseases, but many lose the battle. I personally fear Cancer will be my way out of this world sooner than I'm ready to go.
3. Bad Manners: I do not wish to see or hear your food as you chew, or have you steal my parking spot that I've been waiting patiently for, or cut in front of me in line, or see me walking to the door but don't hold it open for me, or the many other things that you do. Bad manners go together w/with rudeness. Go to etiquette school if that's what it takes!
4. War: Who is it good for? Can't we all just get along.
5: Racism/Bigotry: Again, get off my planet
6: High gas prices: Seriously, WTF?
I pass this award to:
A Renez-Vous with Style
Clipper Girls Savings Spot
Life Just keeps Getting Weirder
Bebes Peaches and Dreams
- ► 2012 (24)
- ► 2011 (39)
- ► 2010 (19)
- ► 2009 (86)
- Family Portraits
- Needs Sleep
- National Household Travel Survey
- Bad idea
- Note passing
- Hectic Life
- 6 Things I Value and Don't Value
- Great America
- 8 Awards of Attention
- Video of Shawna riding without training wheels
- click click
- My cousin Christoper Columbus
- October Traditions
- Life changing moments
- Aye Matey
- He's a Marine!
- ▼ October (17)