Monday, November 3, 2008

Election Day tomorrow

Well, we have TONS of candy. The girls got candy at school AND trick-or-treating so needless to say we have more than we'll ever eat, which means Todd and I will bring bags full to work to share in the caloric intake.

The girls did well this weekend as far as not being really excessive with how much they ate. I did let them indulge more than I'd usually do on a regular weekend. I was prepared to tie them to their beds if they got out of hand but that didn't happen.

I do have pictures from the Big Day but not with me. My bad. I'll have to upload those later. I won the COOLEST Trunk-Or-Treat for my tarrot card reader theme. :0)

Tomorrow is election day. Yikes! Is everyone else freaking out like me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It will be fun to see some pictures!