Thursday, November 20, 2008

Forgetfulness

I'm such a dork. Today I forgot to bring the turkey we specifically purchased for the food bank. My work collected the frozen poultry and drove them down to the food bank.
I remembered that I'd forgotten to put it in the car when I saw a homeless man walking with all his bags of stuff. Doh! Forgetfulness is common for me if I don't write myself a sticky note by the door.

Also, yesterday I thought my kids had hot lunch, but really it was for today. The office called me to see if anyone could bring them a lunch. Nope. Apparently 2 teachers had to give up their lunches for my children. Another Doh!

I'm on a roll.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I do stuff like this I always get on a roll too. It's like I have a couple days of absentmindedness before I get my act together again. Maybe it's lack of sleep.