Tuesday, December 9, 2008

All I want for Christmas.....

Today on the way to school:

Me: So what do you girls want for Christmas?

Paula: I want a DS. Because I'm the ONLY kid in my class that doesn't have one.

Shawna: I want a Hannah Montana kit. (make-up kit like her sisters)

Paula: I also want a laptop but Daddy says I can't have one. I don't know why. I know how to use one and I'm really good on computers.

Me: We have two computers already and laptops are more expensive then desktops.

Shawna: I want a Hannah Montana kit.

Paula: I also want the gift to be able to wake up faster in the morning.

Me: Oh yeah, that would be nice.

Paula: But I really want a laptop and a DS.

Me: Santa is not going to bring you a laptop and a DS. They're way too expensive.

Paula: O.K. Then I want the DS. But Mommy, it's a Christmas present from Santa. We don't have to pay anything.

Me: smiling Uh huh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peace be with you

Kate said...

Hilarous! Soon she will realize Santa has to pay for everything. LOL