Tuesday, June 28, 2011

whaaaat?!

I didn't get the wine and spirits job.  I found out last Thursday via a generic email.  I also don't think I got the temporary semi-conductor job either since I haven't heard back. I did check out the other guys resume' on linkedin and it did list some things mine didn't so I copied them onto mine for future jobs.

Sooo, I'm back to square one. 

I'm also anxious to start my new life as unemployed but with a severance so I can lay around and do nothing for a few days.  I did take a mental health day on Friday because I was pretty bummed about my current status in life.  Not getting chosen doesn't do much for the ego if you know what I'm talking about. 

Lastly, there is a really funny and popular blogger called the thebloggess.  She recently wrote a post that makes me laugh every time I read it, and I've read it several times today.  If you want a good belly laugh check her out.    I linked directly to the post.  Funnay!  I mostly laugh when I see the chicken at the front door.  hahahahahahaaha

No comments: