Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A couple pictures from July 4th weekend

Todd 'mans' the camera card so I see pictures only when I get them from him, but he did send me these two pics today.

These are the twin deers that were drinking from my parents man made creek/waterfall. So darn cute!! My parents said baby deers don't have a scent which makes them less likely to be captured by prey. I'm not sure if that's true but Rosie didn't have a clue they were a few feet away from her. Rosie was on the deck with my dad when we spotted these two.




Shawna and Paula in their matching Wal-Mart (these were purchased on July 3rd and were all that was left that were decent) outfits. I think they're adorable! They wore them 2 days in a row so I already got my money out of them. They were climbing in the backyard of my parents house.

No comments:

Blog Archive