Todd 'mans' the camera card so I see pictures only when I get them from him, but he did send me these two pics today.
These are the twin deers that were drinking from my parents man made creek/waterfall. So darn cute!! My parents said baby deers don't have a scent which makes them less likely to be captured by prey. I'm not sure if that's true but Rosie didn't have a clue they were a few feet away from her. Rosie was on the deck with my dad when we spotted these two.
Shawna and Paula in their matching Wal-Mart (these were purchased on July 3rd and were all that was left that were decent) outfits. I think they're adorable! They wore them 2 days in a row so I already got my money out of them. They were climbing in the backyard of my parents house.
- ► 2012 (24)
- ► 2011 (39)
- ► 2010 (19)
- ► 2009 (86)
- Rosie Shmosie "humps"
- Getting Organized
- Nixed the Princess'
- Paula has croup. Again. She woke up at 3:30 am n...
- New Puppy
- Puttin' out fires
- Be careful what you wish for
- Hurts my heart
- Why my kids go to Catholic school
- Stuart Little
- Important to note
- Be Careful Grandma!
- A couple pictures from July 4th weekend
- Dreams of being an only child
- Birthday weekend "Readers Digest Version"
- Basking in my 30's for one more day
- Proud Mama!
- ▼ July (17)