Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Proud Mama!

For those of you who know me well, you know that in the two years Paula attended her school she received many "bad" notes. Mostly for talking & being bossy to her friends. We work on her constantly. I was talking to another mom about her recently who said Paula is a first child and that it's not uncommon for first children to want to be the leaders. Yes, I said, but she could be more diplomatic about it!

Last night after everyone went to bed I went thru her backpack. I always do that to pull out any school work she's done, get her lunch pack and see if there are any notes. There was an award! What?! My Daughter!?!? She received the Student of the Week in her class! A boy and a girl receive one each week. I'm SO proud of her. I went upstairs into her bedroom determined to wake her up even if she'd fallen asleep (which she hadn't) to tell her how proud I was of her.

I even left a message on our answering machine for Todd (who was already snoring by this time) to look on the fridge to see what I'd taped there for everyone to see.

Yep, I'm one proud Mama. :0)

No comments:

Blog Archive