Tuesday, January 15, 2008

38 Things about me for 2007

1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before?
We got a dog. Our very own family dog. Rosie Shmosie

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I didn't make one so I didn't break one. This years is to get back on WW. I haven't done it yet.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
A neighbor's neice is the closest I have to anyone giving birth.

4. Did anyone close to you die?
Thankfully No.

5. What countries did you visit?
Cabo Mexico (technically called Baja California but I'm going with Mexico)


6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
More patience

7. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? Todd's 40th Bday in November along with the Trailer Trash party. The day we brought Rosie home. My daughters birthdays of course.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I can't say that I had one. Sad eh?


9. What was your biggest failure?
Balancing my life.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
No

11. What was the best thing you bought?
Our trailer because it really brings us close as a family and the girls
love it.

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Todd is always even keel. He gets the award.

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Britney Spears only not to the point of depression. She has got to get her shit together.

14. Where did most of your money go?
Let's see, house, taxes, girls tuition, trailer, food, clothes, Todd's toys

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Our trip to Disneyland and Cabo.


16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
None

17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder?
About the same, I guess.


b) thinner or fatter?

fatter

c) richer or poorer?
poorer

18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Played with the kids

19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
EAT!

20. How did you spend Christmas?
With mine and Todd's family.

21. Did you fall in love in 2007?
I stayed in love - way harder, way more worthwhile.

22. What was your favorite TV program?
Grey's Anatomy

23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
I don't hate anyone

24. What was the best book you read?
As always, my fav is "32 Third Graders and One Class Bunny". A must read for teachers and parents. I re-read it all the time just for the laughs.

25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
I now have XM Radio in my car and I am learning the names of songs and artists!

26. What did you want and get?
I wanted my kids to be healthy and safe and they were

27. What did you want and not get?
Personal fulfillment.

28. What was your favorite film of this year?
Don't have one

29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Spent it with my family at my parents house. 39

30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? If I'd won the lottery.

31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
Spend less but look better

32. What kept you sane?
Wine

33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
I fancy Oprah. She seems to really have her act together.

34. What political issue stirred you the most?
Price cuts in education....again!

35. Who did you miss?
All my friends who are spread out around the country.

36. Who was the best new person you met?
The Porters and Coulthards. I really got to KNOW them. They're great.

37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007.
"Where there is a will, there's a way".

38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Don't have one.

No comments:

Blog Archive