Thursday, January 24, 2008

New Pediatrician needed

Yesterday I got some surprising news. Our pediatricians office who both my girls have gone to since they were born is no longer taking anyone unless if you belong to Kaiser. They apparently sent a letter out in October alerting everyone but we didn't get it, or accidentally thru it away.

Sucky.

I liked their office and they remembered us even if we didn't go often. The nurses were really nice too. And the best thing was my girls liked going there. I've already looked on Blue Cross' website and found other pediatrcians near us. I emailed one that has lots of doctors and weekend hours. I'm thinking their parking is sucky because I've been in that complex for blood draws but we'll see. Shawna needs her 5 year check up soon.

No comments:

Blog Archive