Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

We had a blast camping at the KOA in Santa Cruz. We only had 1 wet day on Saturday and the rest were sunny. The pool at the KOA was heated to 83 degrees and the hottub was 103 so the girls played in there Sat/Sun for hours. They also rode their bikes, scooters, played in the playground, rode the train, jumped on the jumping pillow and made new friends. We also watched movies against the trailer using the projector each night.

NYE was really cold and windy so after having smoke in my face most of the night I retired to the trailer where a shower removed the smoke odor and fell asleep. I think it was about 10:30pm. Todd, Susan and Todd P only made it to midnight.

I can't believe it's 2008. It will take me a month to get used to writing/typing that number. Shawna turns 5 in 24 days. We're doing the daily countdown now. She's very excited. This week my mom is watching them since they're out of school still.
Oh, and Todd and I have our 9 year anniversay on Jan 9th so we're going to dinner on Friday while my mom is still here.

No comments:

Blog Archive