Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Mother's Intuition

Yesterday at work I went to my local cities newspaper site. I do that daily at work just to see what is going on in my local community that the NBC or ABC local news doesn't report on. I said to myself, there is going to be a school lock down at Paula's school. I had nothing to go on, it just popped into my head that way. I was sort of surprised it wasn't there but relieved all the same. There was nothing remotely mentioned about anything happening in their area.

When I got home last night there was a memo from the principal explaining how there was a police involved situation not far from the school next to the train station. The officer told the school they'd be notified if a true lock down had to occur. The school decided on it's own to keep the kids inside for recess and lunch and not let them outside at all.

I was right. How is that possible? Weird.

No comments:

Blog Archive